donderdag 19 september 2013

Coffee

I never really drank coffee, mostly because I couldn't see the appeal to the bitter drink that was supposed to keep me awake. I always figured that I could deal with that using energy drink, which indeed worked for me for a long time.
I managed to keep that up, until I went to Switzerland with scouting. It took one groggy morning for me to decide that, yes, it was time for me to learn drinking coffee. Coffee was readily available, energy drink wasn't.
After that, I started drinking a lot more coffee. I realized it was a great boon for both my home life and my college life. My university has quite a few options for getting my hands on a cup, so as I'm staring at the (by now empty) cup on my desk, I think I'll need to relocate soon to get a chance at some more...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten